I present my city: Ascoli Piceno

lunedì 2 gennaio 2012


Ascoli Piceno
Would you like to make a nice rear roof flap? It 'a beautiful, clear winter day, and Ascoli is behind us, is really a waste to remain on the ground! But you do, you think about it as well? Opportunity like no recapitalization, c'mon, c'mon you go!

The event is scheduled just after the junction for Appignano, there is a field well exposed to winds of the valley, in my opinion is the best place to take off.

take-off, the Mountain of Flowers in the background

I take agreements with the owner of the field and start preparing for the flight when ...

Damn, I came here alone, without saying so stealthily I miss my girlfriend, and after three minutes, look who I find myself taking off ... Francis, Victor, and (forgive me, I do not remember the name) one of the first gliders of Ascoli, shit! Then they say that there are more Ascoli flying!

Ascoli flying!
Forget those bad guys and focus, the takeoff is always a critical stage where if I am wrong pain! The wind changes direction several times forcing me to abort a takeoff, but in the end my race has not exactly lightning fast, and the best ... I'M IN THE AIR!!

takeoff
The valley of the Tronto is at our feet while Ascoli is behind us: where are we going? I must go and wake my brother in Castel di Lama, I would say to go there first then go back to Ascoli, ok?

Castel di Lama
Here it is Castel di Lama brushed by a cool winter sun, now I must find my brother's house.

Here it is, but I see no living soul, the better to continue with our trip, not before he took more pictures

there is none?
Castel di Lama
You know, I'm a little bit higher end as a share but I prefer to remain in safety. Now, where did you go? Some friends to go to greet relatives lover? Ah already ', I ask you what to do if you can not answer me? Okay then suffered in silence!

I get a text message is Ubaldo: "Are you flying?" - "Have a paramotor in Castel di Lama, who wait up to greet you!" So, Ubaldo works to ... ok so I go up the Tronto I find him under foot.

Kids head back, you go to Ascoli, are not excited? We shoot half the Tronto valley then we enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes of Italy! Here is the Tronto, now reduced to a mere stream. It makes me a little pain to see him like that, they say it's the fault of global warming ... say ...


The river Tronto
Better not think about it and enjoy the view, look at the Mountain of Flowers how it shines ...

Mountain of Flowers
...as the Ascension mountain slyly observes our slow pace

zzz....zzzz....
Here it is Ubaldo, the companion of many adventures in the skies of central Italy, is a real shame not to be here with me today!

Uba, where are you?
 We must continue, we do not have a lot of petrol

This beautiful grove in front of the mill, right?
 We're almost there guys, Monticelli is below us

Monticelli
Beautiful glimpse of it? I always quite disturbing to see these apartment buildings from above!

The hard part is now, I have to find ways to get as close as possible to the center of Ascoli not fly over the houses ... You seem easy! In my opinion, if we rely on the ridge of S. Marco did not let bother anyone, let's try!



Now, do not know about you but I am a little afraid I have it! Fear of an engine failure, an updraft that I quit sailing, afraid of my mistake, but against the euphoria of being here is a lot!



Ascoli-sea highway near Porta Cartara
We boys, we did: see Ascoli Piceno!


Ascoli Piceno!
piazza Immacolata


landscape
Ascoli is truly a city 'beautiful and we are lucky to be here today!

We're a little lontanucci from the center to tell the truth but do not make sense to risk! For once in my life I decided to be content, so turnabout: the Piceno is yet to be discovered!

me
I was talking about discovering, this is what appeared in the mist ... you recognize it?

Civitella del Tronto
And 'Civitella del Tronto, but there is no need to go now! Today I decided to scour the long and wide here in the valley, sipping my surroundings, as I do when I go to the streets ...

This one is just over there and Villa Pigna Folignano, let's see if my sister is at work maybe give me a trim the hair before he does the helix that is behind me ...

Villa Pigna
Of course that is even more beautiful up here Ascoli, look spattacolo this villa, I would not have thought it?
         
Marino del Tronto
And the hills do not want to talk? Dall'Ascensione start and degrade sweet and soothing you winding down to the sea ... I relax just looking at them!

Piceno's hills
Gasoline is getting scarce better return to base, but not before seeing the Poggio Bretta ...

Poggio di Bretta.
 and this abandoned house on the hill overlooking the hill!


We are landing, I hope you enjoyed the flight!
to landing
Now, you're tired and you do well to go home, but I am sick, sick to fly and my doctor has prescribed as the only cure ... the flight (as my colleague Ciabò said: "The flight is the worst of it as the only cure diseases because the flight!") so if you want to keep reading, or abandoned this raccondo but leave a greeting, an insult, a hello , at the end of the report.

I take the tank but I realize benza seen my left one hour of flight: benza urgent but I'm not going to let my attrazzatura here alone ... I send an SMS to one of my angels to the ground, my brother Paul, "will soon come to you in Castel di Lama in flight but if you take me after ten liters of mixture."

The brothers, relatives, girlfriends of flying, and flying travelers in particular, are all saints or assassins trust!

        

  A man comes looking, with a suspicious air, my attrazzatura ...

"I wanted to see how it had evolved paramotors" begins

"sorry, you flew?"

"is how, once we were more than twenty to fly here in Ascoli, he knew how many abbian done!"

"damn, another flier"

"Why another one?"

"because this morning I passed three other historians of Ascoli flying ..."

"up to ten years ago we were a really good group ..."

"True, it is unfortunate that the fliers were very few ..."

"But you made ​​me back the urge to fly, very nearly a new sail but then I take my wife ..."

'already' wives from you ... I leave my number in case you want to start again to fly ... "

"Hello good flight!"



With his face still puzzled I raise my sail and return to racing. Oh but you're still here? Addicts!

Again Castel di Lama, this time my brother and his wife are excited and keep my changes (which?).
 
 



  

casa di volatori, dietro l'hotel il Casale
Here live two fliers DOC, even if one is temporarily stopped (again please fly with you is always nice)

We Villa S. giuseppe is below us, here it takes an overview


view of the valley
Beautiful is not it? C'mon, it's time to return to base, but first let's enjoy the colors of the valley

   
 e Villa Sgariglia


Liked this second flight? Maybe a little turbulent, but at this time is so.

Here comes my brother Paul and his wife Stefania, the usual pleasantries and vibrant words on the first flight ...

"You also have to come up there is all the more beautiful!"

"sooner or later. Look I'll give you a hand to load the equipment?"

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehmmmmmm, look what I've finished flying, now that the thermals have settled down I can fly much better and I can go a little further ..."

"ok, we feel the next day"

Are you still there?

He flies back, this time we go to Ascoli diettamente no strange detours and see if we can do a few more photos.

Poggio di Bretta

Marino del Tronto
The fog at this time is the host, too bad I would have liked to do some decent pictures, but content ourselves

Ascoli Piceno






Ascoli vista da est
a photo to the stadium we want it

lo stadio "Del Duca"
  We return to the base, now we have done great things!


Monticelli
me



Oasis Shopping Centre
Caselle di Maltignano  was never impressed, but since flying is really cute

Caselle di Maltignano
track children?

Teramo in the background
The place is not exciting to me but I like the colors


better this




We returns to earth guys, enjoy the last glimpses
 


Not bad, is it?




 
ciao!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had fun, but now I have to go with the story of my flying day.

With a dazed smile from beginning to put away my equipment when I get a motorcycle enduro: you Francis!

"Mane I shake your hand! You're a real flier, this morning you've never stopped!" Francis begins

"Francis you know me, I like discovering new places and here I was spoiled for choice! Ascoli... how beautiful views in flight? I could not return down, I'm just sorry I did not get approached that much. .. "

"You're a big Mane!"

Hello boys


Mané

sorry for grammatical errors

0 commenti:

Posta un commento